2015 Recently Finished
- Jeff Installed the new chandelier in the Prayer Room 3/30
- Becky and Cindy painted the front of the siderooms 4/4
- Ethan painted the walkway on the Storage Room side, Jeff Painted the Kitchenette area, Gary helped bring over the cabinets and Jim helped to begin installing them. 4/1
- Tyler installed the sconces on the storage room side 4/1
- We got a great deal on a new chandelier for the Prayer Room. It was an open box item for $45 instead of $120. 3/27
- Jeff and Ethan finished installing the carpet in the Prayer Room, and they brought down the new couch. 3/21
- Curt and Becky finished the trim around the new door 3/20
- Anatoly finished the tape and texture of the storage room. 3/18
- Curt and Becky installed baseboards in the Prayer Room 3/10
- Anatoly cut in the paint in the Prayer Room at the ceiling 3/18
- Shawn put in the outlets in the Prayer Room, and created a switch to turn on lights for under the stage.
- 4 new recessed/can lights were intalled into the ceiling. And Shawn hooked them up to the new switches.
- Our order for HVAC material was picked up from the wholesale store. $440. 3/9
- The floors in the prayer room and walkway were mopped to reduce dust. 3/9
- Curt Andy Becky Randy Andrew Gary Jeff Diane Don Jorel and Greg painted the Prayer Room and 1/2 of the back walkway. 3/7 : )
- Shawn extended the final electrical outlets in the back walkway, and installed the light fixture. 3/5
- Shawn extended (moved) one of the electrical outlets in back walkway for the projectors. 2/28
- The projector wires were run through conduit in back walkway 2/28
- Jim and Jeff reinforced the existing ceiling in the kitchen/storage room with two "strongbacks" (2x6 beams across the ceiling joists). 2/27
- Andy and Michael Jr. stubbed out the plumbing lines into the kitchen/storage room for the future sink, saving us $400. 2/21
- Shawn and Jeff finished the electrical in the kitchen/storage Room, including recessed lighting and power for a fridge.
- Jim Curt Jeff Steven Alex finished installing the sheetrock in the kitchen/storage room. Amen! 2/26
- Gary J., Micah, Jeff peeled off the popcorn ceiling in prayer room and the storage room. 2/7
- Nick established the 3-way sconce electrical runs for the storage room.
- Shawn added a 3-way switch for the main lights in the prayer room. 2/7
Finish new ceiling rafters in west sideroom.
Remove Sheetrock off top of celiing
Peel off Popcorn Ceiling
Intall new light cans
Run electrical for new ceiling lights
Install Dimmer Switch for Led Ceiling lights
Mount wall sconces in the east sideroom stairwell